I ordered 2 of the pizza boards and they are PERFECT!! Thank you so much!! I will be ordering again!
I mean. Nearly instant communications, super fast delivery. Probably the nicest experience I've had shopping for personalized items in a LONG time. Received item in under 1 week from time of order. Great quality too. Definitely coming back to this maker.
Bought a serving tray for my restaurant. We get so many compliments from customers and employees. The logo is spot on. The craftsmanship is also very good. We will be buying more!
★ FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA ★
★We will email you (from email@example.com) an electronic proof of your design prior to engraving.★
Custom engraved wood pizza board, pizza cutting board or personalized pizza serving tray! Our premium grade hardwood cutting boards make a perfect unique gift for the homemade pizza lover! Customize your board with the pizza chef's name/date to use as a birthday gift, anniversary gift, father's day gift, or any other occasion! Or get one for yourself to proudly display your homemade pizza creations!
Our pizza cutting boards are 15" diameter, hand crafted in North America and are easy to maintain. They come in your choice of maple or cherry.
🚀 Express shipping option is available at checkout 🚀
HOW TO ORDER:
❶ Select your cutting board - choose wood type and design from the drop down list.
❷ Enter your personalization. See “How to Personalize Your Pizza Board” below.
❸ After checkout, you will receive a message within 24 hours with a proof of your design for your final approval.
▶ HOW TO PERSONALIZE YOUR PIZZA BOARD:
Before you add the item to your cart, enter your customization in the “Add your personalization" field. Please enter exactly what you want engraved. We will not change any spelling, grammar, capitalizations, punctuation, date formats, etc.
We will send you a proof (digital mock-up) of your design for your final approval before engraving. Please reply to the message ASAP so we can process your order in a timely manner. We will not process your order until we receive your approval.
▶ WHICH WOOD SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
The wood choice is a personal preference, but the different wood choices do yield different results from the laser engraving. In essence, the the lighter the wood color, the more the engraving stands out.
More info on our wood selections...
MAPLE: An all-American favorite, with its warm golden color and its mostly straight grain, sugar maple is the state tree of New York, Wisconsin, Vermont and West Virginia. Very versatile, it is used for bowling pins, bowling alley lanes, pool cue shafts, butcher's blocks, baseball bats and is a favorite of American furniture manufacturers. It was even used to make women shoe heels until the turn of the century! Hard maple is also a standard wood for cutting boards because it imparts no taste to food and holds up well. A classic!
CHERRY: Another America’s favorite! "New England Mahogany", as called by early Colonial furniture makers, is a color similar to mahogany that darkens with age. Satiny to the touch, the grain of the cherry tree is very desirable because of its unique ripple figures and reddish brown shades. It's strong, moderately hard and has excellent shock resistance, which makes it a very good option for a cutting board. Early printmakers even used it for their printing blocks! Black cherry trees grow throughout the Midwest to Eastern U.S. So classy and unique!
▶ FINE PRINT
- All orders shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving final design approval.
- Each wood cutting board is unique with its own characteristics of coloring, shading, grain, knots, etc.
- Some engravings may have lighter and darker areas depending on wood characteristics and may differ from photo examples.
- All boards are 3/4” thick.
- All boards are made from natural wood and do not contain any stains, paints or other finishes.
- All maple, cherry, walnut boards are pre-oiled with food grade mineral oil so no curing or seasoning is necessary.
- Cutting boards with a juice groove will be engraved on the juice groove side. Please specify if you would like the engraving on the opposite side.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we cannot accept returns after receiving your final approval, unless we made an error on our end, or if there is a flaw or damage to the product itself.